examworx

Discussion in 'A+' started by ellie82, Sep 16, 2008.

1. ellie82

ellie82 New Member

Hi

Has anyone come across examworx.com?

I am trying to find a good exam prep website that doesnt cost the earth. I used exam prep for the essentials exams that seems to be the exact format of the practice exams they have on there. However when I download the remote one from the website there are only 35 questions. I cant see any price for the full version or anything on there.

I am really keen to get the practice exam in this format as it helped me alot with the first exam preparation.

Thanks

Ellie

2. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Hi Ellie82,
    I'd steer clear of examworx because according to certguard they are a braindump site.

HTH

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  3. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

That's because they ARE the exact questions... and using them can get you decertified for life. Avoid them like the plague - study legitimate sources, not braindumps.

Good practice exams cost money - you tend to get what you pay for.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  4. Sepher

Sepher Bit Poster

You can try www.proprofs.com they have test questions and exams. They are outdated a bit and some are harder then the real test. But its all good practice!

The best thing you can do is make sure you know everything on the objectives, even writing a cram sheet for things you have a hard time remembering.

Certifications: CompTIA A+, CompTIA N+, MCTS Windows 7
    WIP: CompTIA Security+
  5. ellie82

ellie82 New Member

thanks for that info, I would never have know that if I hadnt read it on this site.

Will stay well clear of them then! eeeek!

I do have to A+ text books. One of the cds in my books doesnt work tho :cry: I pressume it has the test questions on it!doh!

Thanks

6. Qs

Qs Semi-Honorary Member Gold Member

If the CD is broken then send it back requesting a replacement, or at the very least enquire about it! If you bought the book from a reputable site such as amazon for example they'll resolve it quite quickly.

Qs

Certifications: MCT, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSA (2008), MCITP: EA, MCITP: SA, MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003, MCITP: EDA7, MCITP: EDST7, MCITP: EST Vista, MCTS: Exh 2010, MCTS:ServerVirt, MCTS: SCCM07 & SCCM2012, MCTS: SCOM07, MCTS: Win7Conf, MCTS: VistaConf, MCDST, MCP, MBCS, HND: Applied IT, ITIL v3: Foundation, CCA