Examforce - great customer service!

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by playaz, Aug 14, 2005.

1. playaz

playaz Bit Poster

Hi guys,

Got a really strange the other day from a company called 'Examforce' they do IT training. It was weird because they guy who I spoke was really cool - asked me what I was currently doing employment wise and if i'd be interested in taking A+ certs etc..

Well, the reason why I was so surprised is because it was quite clear after a minute or two that guy was calling from the US! Not a bad service if they can cold-call customers overseas! To be fair he was really nice & he didnt make an attempt 'to sell the product' and the offer was really really tempting which I definately will take up a later date.
    I cant remember the exact offer but it was something like the A+ materials/exams etc.. for £100 - I wish i listened to the call properly to be fair I was still half asleep at the time.

But you gotta admire their service - callin me from America, I wished BT's overseas dept was half as decent!

There just thought i'd let u knw about examforce :) gotta go bed start my job 2mrw... i'm gonna miss watching crap at 4 in the morning :(

WIP: A+
  2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Are you sure you never accessed anything at their website that required you input your phone number? That's usually how companies like this one get your number. They may also have purchased your number from some other certification or tech company that you have accessed at one point or another.

Nice the the person might be, just keep in mind that it's all marketing and sales for these folks. Nothing wrong with that, but this is how they do business.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  3. playaz

playaz Bit Poster

Sorry im so slow sometimes.. yeah i subscribed to the site some months ago to get some materials. I was just impressed that the actually phoned me :)

WIP: A+
  4. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Interesting, maybe they are using a Voice over IP (VoIP) system? If so, their international calls could be dirt cheap.

Pete

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  5. Psycow

Psycow New Member

Just study materials, not the exams.

Got a phone call from someone from them the other day, was quite obvious he was just trying to sell me something, had to tell him about 3 times I already got the certification (wish they got hold of me before Scheidegger, would have save a couple of £££ to learn the same lesson about trusting salespeople).

Certifications: Comptia A+, Comptia N+
    WIP: CCNA MCSA
  6. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

SALES PEOPLE = EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: