1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ExamCram 2

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Leey2000k, May 15, 2006.

1. Leey2000k

Leey2000k Bit Poster

Hey guys, :biggrin

Hope your all well - Cant belive we are in the new year already all that studying as made my brain hurt :blink LOL

I wondered have many of you guys used the ExamCram 2 Material to study from? And if so is it any good?

I was considering getting a different book just to use for comparison - I like to make sure I fully understand what I am reading - and so guessed if I had a different book it would give me a broader understanding.

Anyways that’s enough of me rambling

Lee :)

Certifications: 70-271
    WIP: MCSDT
  2. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

Exam Cram books are used primarily for polishing up and a lighter read and cant be considered as your main source of information. What other book you been using for.. MCDST i presume?

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics
  3. Leey2000k

Leey2000k Bit Poster

Hey Zimbo, :biggrin

Yeah MCDST 70-271 MS Training Book - I thought Exam Cram 2 were only for polishing but wasnt 100% sure.

Thanks for the reply
    Lee

Certifications: 70-271
    WIP: MCSDT
  4. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

well im going to go against what i just said im using it as my main source (the exam cram) but i done 2 MCP's already for MCSA and looking at what im reading so far in 271 its a very light version of 270 so for me i got the right book.. but i suggest the ms press 271 book as it seems to have the best reviews..

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics
  5. Baba O'Riley

Baba O'Riley Gigabyte Poster

Already? We're nearly at the half way mark. Did you fall through a time warp?:)

Certifications: A+, Network+
    WIP: 70-270
  6. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

prob religious new year