Exam Vouchers - legit?

Discussion in 'A+' started by AlTaiR, Oct 14, 2004.

1. AlTaiR

AlTaiR New Member

I've got a few questions about companies selling exam vouchers on the net as they seem to be quite a good deal in terms of cost and what resources they come with.

1) Does anyone have any experience with purchasing and using exam vouchers

1b) Specifically those sold at www.examvouchers.com?

2) Do you know if they'll be accepted at VUE testcenters like they say?

3) And how about the study materials they come with...any good?

4) Anyone found any UK companies doing this...only ones I've found are American?

Thanks in advance for answers. :)

Certifications: Bachelor of I.T.
    WIP: A+, Network+, MCSE, CCNA
  2. Sandy

Sandy Ex-Member

Hi

Once you have a log in with VUE then you can buy direct from them, book the time date and place of your exam.

3. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

Try looking at THIS thread from our boards. Hope it helps :biggrin

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong
  4. michael78

michael78 Terabyte Poster

AlTaiR, I've used the site you mentioned. They are legit. What put me off was there website is a bit crappy so it looks like it's been knocked up in 2 seconds. I posted about them in the link AJ has put on his post. I know you don't know me so if your still unsure use your credit card and you should be covered for fraud online. I saved £180ish doing my A+ and Network+ exams using their vouchers on the normal cost. I'm doing my security+ now and they don't have vouchers for that exam :(

Never used the material that came with the exams so I'm unsure what it's like. Probably best to buy a good book rather than rely on the bundled extras.

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP | MCDST | MCTS: Hyper-V | MCTS: AD | MCTS: Exchange 2007 | MCTS: Windows 7 | MCSA: 2003 | ITIL Foundation v3 | CCA: Xenapp 5.0 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator on Windows 7 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician on Windows 7
    WIP: Online SAN Overview, VCP in December 2011
  5. richsps

richsps Bit Poster

6. michael78

michael78 Terabyte Poster

Doh I'm having a stupid moment I meant Server+ :oops:

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP | MCDST | MCTS: Hyper-V | MCTS: AD | MCTS: Exchange 2007 | MCTS: Windows 7 | MCSA: 2003 | ITIL Foundation v3 | CCA: Xenapp 5.0 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator on Windows 7 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician on Windows 7
    WIP: Online SAN Overview, VCP in December 2011
  7. AlTaiR

AlTaiR New Member

Thanks for the info Slypie!

Certifications: Bachelor of I.T.
    WIP: A+, Network+, MCSE, CCNA