Exam Succes Pro practice exams

Discussion in 'A+' started by Steven, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Steven

Steven Bit Poster

Hi people

I'm after some advice please.

I'm looking to buy exam practice software for 602 technician exam. I've read all the posts and the general consensus seems to be transcender or boston from people on the forum but these are quite pricey from what I've seen.

I've bought a voucher for the exam from gracetech solutions and they are offering Exam Success Pro for an additional $39 so wanted to know how good the product is? Anyone used this?

Does anyone know where transcender or boston software can be bought cheaply?

cheers

2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

I've used both Transcender & Boson and can say that they are very good, I can't say anything about Exam Success Pro as I've never used them. However another vendor, you may want to check out is Preplogic, their products are also very good and they constantly do sales of one type or another.

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

I can vouch for preplogic, they helped me pass a few exams, Jim

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  4. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Download a demo from each and compare them. Afterwards, I'm confident that you'll see why there's a difference in price between the three products.

Just sayin'. 8)

The only way to be completely sure you are buying legit Transcender or Boson software is to buy them directly from the company. Transcender and Boson (both of which I've worked for) do not allow resale of their products except by authorized resellers. If you're unsure if a reseller is legit or not, you should probably just buy directly from the company.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  5. BosonJosh

BosonJosh Gigabyte Poster

I'm obviously biased as I work for an exam prep company, but I've been in and around the certification business for over 12 years and I've never heard of Exam Success Pro.

If I wasn't working for an exam prep company, I'd choose one of the products from the main vendors: Boson, Self Test, Transcender, or MeasureUp. Each of these companies has been around for years, so you can feel confident that you're buying from a legitimate provider. Yes, they are pricier than some of the other available products out there, but having worked for three of the four companies listed, I can say that I've seen that you get what you pay for.