Exam rescheduling

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by sweetdisorder, May 2, 2010.

1. sweetdisorder

sweetdisorder Bit Poster

What is the most anyone has had to reschedule their exam?

I was booked to take 70-621 a month ago, then had to move due to work commitments to this Friday. This has now had to be moved again to the following monday, again due to work commitments.

What I would give to have the testing centre open on a saturday morning!!!!! But then again, I often work on weekends as well.

On the bright side, it sounds like I have a breeze of a time getting exam times, and can change easily. Some of the horror stories I have heard here about testing centres, maybe I should just stay quiet.....

Certifications: MCP, MCDST
    WIP: 70-620 70-290
  2. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Top Poster
    of the Month

I'm constantly moving exams about so don't worry about it. If it can't be moved it will tell you but I think it can be moved around as much as you need. Good luck, Jim

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  3. UKDarkstar
    Honorary Member

UKDarkstar Terabyte Poster

As Jim said, I've also moved exams around a lot with no problems.

Occasionally, if you've used an offer with an expiry date you may find you can't re-schedule beyond that dat, otherwise no probs at all.

Certifications: BA (Hons), MBCS, CITP, MInstLM, ITIL v3 Fdn, PTLLS, CELTA
    WIP: CMALT (about to submit), DTLLS (on hold until 2012)
  4. simonp83

simonp83 Kilobyte Poster

Any testing centres do tests on a Saturday?

Certifications: A+, MCP, MCDST, MCTS, MCITP
    WIP: 70-291
  5. UKDarkstar
    Honorary Member

UKDarkstar Terabyte Poster

Some but not many. You'll have to check for each centre near you

Certifications: BA (Hons), MBCS, CITP, MInstLM, ITIL v3 Fdn, PTLLS, CELTA
    WIP: CMALT (about to submit), DTLLS (on hold until 2012)