exam questions 070-640 TS???

Discussion in 'Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016' started by Lanselots, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Lanselots

Lanselots New Member

Hello,

does any one knows how many questions should be in the second try if i did not passed first time, because first time there where 45 questions, but second time when i went there was 75 plus they where totaly different like they where in braindum, just two of them was simular.

2. BosonJosh

BosonJosh Gigabyte Poster

This is just one of the many reasons why you shouldn't use braindumps...the exam vendors change their questions over time and if all you've done is try to memorize old questions, you're going to fail. Instead, you'd be much better off studying questions that cover the concepts (and thus learn the concepts) rather than just trying to memorize test questions. If you know the concepts, then it won't matter how many questions or whether or not you've seen the questions before...you'll be able to correctly answer the question because you know the concept.

3. ChrisH1979

ChrisH1979 Byte Poster

So you used a braindump and still failed :biggrin:biggrin:biggrin there is some justice in the world.

Certifications: MCITP:SA, MCSA, MCTS:Win 7, Application Infrastructure
    WIP: MCITP:EA
  4. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Braindumps are against Microsfts rules and just about everyones integrity on here. If you need braindumps to pass the exam then you shouldn't be taking that exam and in my opinion if you used braindumps for the exam and still failed then you have no business being in IT.

Microsoft dont publish how many questions you will get or how they score but in some exams you might get 40 questions and in some you may get 75 its just the luck of the draw of which exam pool you get on the day of the exam.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2010
    Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  5. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

nae luck!! :biggrin

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  6. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Used braindumps and still failed. Epic. :twisted:

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  7. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

I'm not sure what the OP is trying to say...

Did you do the same exam twice and have a different number of questions?
    MS questions are taken from a pool and questions are weighted differently in terms of their scores. Add in some beta questions, and basically you never know exactly how many you are going to be asked, or how many you need to get right to pass.

The real point is - does it matter?
    It shouldn't make a blind bit of difference how many questions there are, what the pass mark is or how the exam is graded.

If you know enough, you pass - if you don't, you fail.

If you cheat, you fail big time...

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD