Exam Cram Books....

Discussion in 'A+' started by swatto, May 20, 2009.

1. swatto

swatto Byte Poster

Hello all,

Just wondering what everyones take is on the Exam Cram books (the ones just full of questions) and how useful they are for the actual exam (as I have just ordered one for last minute revision)

Cheers for any help :D

Certifications: BTEC Nat Dip: Software Dev, A+
    WIP: None Yet
  2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Personally, I like them, I don't use them for every exam as I find them more geared up towards Comptia exams, but that's just my opinion :)

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Top Poster
    of the Month

I've used them on the two Microsoft exams I've passed and found them very useful. I use them after I've used the official Microsoft books and tend to find it sums up everything nicely. Cheers James

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  4. swatto

swatto Byte Poster

Thanks for the replies guys :biggrin

I think it will work quite well for me because questions that I get wrong really stick into my memory and so after reading up on them to find the right answer I tend to remember the information alot better the next time I see a similar question.

Certifications: BTEC Nat Dip: Software Dev, A+
    WIP: None Yet
  5. Johnny Napalm

Johnny Napalm Bit Poster

I too have used them (for my CompTIA Network+) and I also found them useful. I think practising exam questions before an exam is a massive help personally. Gets you used to the style and wording of the questions you may face in the real thing.

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA, MCDST