1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Evesham Voyager C720DC

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by ScoobyDoo, May 17, 2008.

1. ScoobyDoo

ScoobyDoo Byte Poster

Hi,

I am currently in the latter stages of revising for my 70-291 exam. Sadly, I had some problems while upgrading my laptop to Vista SP1. To cut a long story short, I have reinstalled Vista successfully - but for the fact I dont have a vista driver for a 512MB NVDIA GeForce Go 7950 GTX laptop Graphics card.

If you have a similar machine, would you be willing to burn me a copy of your driver disk? (The disk I have actually contains an XP driver £"$%£$%) I will pay all costs.

Thanks

ScoobyDoo

Certifications: <<See Below>>
  2. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

This might help mate...

http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/drivers

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Exchange 2007\2010
  3. ScoobyDoo

ScoobyDoo Byte Poster

Thanks for that, but I've been trying them all afternoon. I cannot get the driver & modded infs to work. I end with a blank screen / safe mode / driver rollback job.

4. ScoobyDoo

ScoobyDoo Byte Poster

After various attempts, (including some interesting cracked-ice screen effects which were actually quite nice) I finally managed to get one of those modded drivers to work.

What a wasted day. I think I will give up computing - sometime.

Thanks again

5. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Glad all is well, perhaps take a copy of the drivers on a CD or something like that. You never know when you might need them again.. :biggrin

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Exchange 2007\2010