Evening All!!

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by asam.shan, Apr 18, 2008.

1. asam.shan

asam.shan Nibble Poster

In the very short space of time that i have been a member of this forum i have found it an absolute great resource for training and atudy techniques, career advive and just sound advice from genuinelly interested and helpfull people. So first of all i would like to say thanks for that! :p

Yes i am another newbie wanting to start a career in the I.T. industry and i found myself in a similar situation to many others, which was with this so called "problem" between deciding between self study and a training provider.

This forum quickly helped me realise that (for my situation at least) there is no problem and there is no choice especially if you belive the age old saying "if its to good to be true it normally is".

I am willing to put the effort and time into this and i am determined to do well and have a enjoyable and rewarding career in this industry and since finding this forum i am starting to feel a little more confident that i will be able to do this after each thread and post i read.

Certifications: n/a
    WIP: a+, network+, CCNA
  2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

I'm glad this place has helped.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  3. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

Welcome to CF :)

If your willing to put the time and effort into it, you'll do well. :)

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  4. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Hi & welcome to CF:D

Good luck with the studies.

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  5. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Welcome!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!