1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Evaluate my CV, pretty please?

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by d_pipa, Sep 24, 2010.

1. d_pipa

d_pipa Bit Poster

Hey.

Ive successfully got an unpaid work placement at my College, with my old tutors. It'd be assisting my old tutors with IT stuffs with the students. I would not only gain skills in IT, but in design and "teach" students which would be good for my CV, I guess. (I want to be an IT Technician.)

Asked the lady how long it would be for, she said I can work there as long as I want. I decided that I will work there until I manage to get a paid entry level job.

Anyways, can you guys check my CV? Because I am profoundly Deaf, can you check if my Deafness summary is appropriate enough for the employers as well?

Would be appreciated to hear your feedbacks.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 25, 2010
  2. wagnerk
    Highly Decorated Member Award

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

I haven't gone over it in detail, however you may wish to remove any personal details (eg address & phone number) before posting it up.

-Ken

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip
  3. d_pipa

d_pipa Bit Poster

Oh ****! Thanks for the reminder. I'm hoping there wont be a stalker knocking on my door at the moment :dry

Thank you again, CV sorted.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2010