ESSENTIALS EXAM TOMOROW!

Discussion in 'A+' started by alih786, Feb 27, 2008.

1. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Be persistent - getting your first IT job is likely the hardest thing you'll ever do. Once you build some experience, it's SO much easier getting your 2nd, 3rd, and 4th IT jobs!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  2. trybar

trybar Nibble Poster

Oh, it's so true, it' so damn true.. that's why I'm gonna try to stay on my current temp job for as long as I can.. Those renevals on my CV :) (doesn't matter that contract is only week long..)

Certifications: A+ MOS MCP MCDST MCTS MCITP:EST MCSA MCS
    WIP: MCITP Server 2008
  3. alih786

alih786 Nibble Poster

I ONLY HAVE 1 EXAM LEFT TO DO AND THATS THE ACTUAL COMPTIA A+ EXAM. (I PASSED THE ESSENTIALS.).

THE ONLY PROBLEM IS, ITS EXPENSIVE, I HAVE 2 PAY FOR THE DAMN EXAM:x EVEN THOUGH IM 18 AND IN FULL TIME EDUCATION!

Certifications: BTEC First Diploma - Cisco IT Essentials
  4. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

of course you have to pay for it, compTIA don't make exams for free.

Have you passed the real essentials exam, you do know you have to pass two exams to get the A+.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  5. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Um... everyone has to pay for the exam. It's a CompTIA exam, not a school exam. Why should CompTIA care how old you are or whether you're in school?

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!