1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Entry-level CV

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by zimbo, Jul 17, 2005.

1. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

Im looking for a templete of how to setup an entry-level CV or generally just an IT CV- i found a good site last week but i seem to have forgotten it! :(

thanx!

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics
  2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Have you tried the pinned thread Mitzs put up on the CV writing workshop?

http://www.certforums.co.uk/forums/thread4810.html

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  3. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

yeah i checked it out not that... it wasnt a uk site its was american i think :rolleyes:

4. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Please don't think me dumb for this suggestion and I don't know what resources you have locally, but have you considered the library. I know that there are numerous books on the subject of CV writing on the market that can be tremendously helpful, including some that specifically address writing a CV for the tech market.

Just a thought.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  5. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

not stupid at all and if i lived in a normal country i would find many resources in a library... but my friend i live on a island called cyprus- where you need a Masters in Computer Science to land you a job and the language is greek.. but you ask how i ended up there well i was born in africa- went to english speaking school so my greek is terrible thus my request to find some online resourses. :)

thanx for trying to help out thou- im searching far and wide and im sure ill find something..