Encrypted Email

Discussion in 'Software' started by UCHEEKYMONKEY, Mar 3, 2008.

1. hbroomhall

hbroomhall Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Hm - this gets more interesting.

There is an American company called Synet who do a product called Secure Send. So this is either an accidental use of somebody else's title, or breaking of a license! Or something.

Harry.

Certifications: ECDL A+ Network+ i-Net+
    WIP: Server+
  2. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

I have the same problem with some older servers that I have upgraded to v11d. For some reason the backup doesn’t complete at random times so I have to cancel it. The backup doesn’t cancel so I have to stop the services and then start them. If I restart the services the job *still* runs in the background!

On the whole 11d isn’t too bad (I have it running on approx 20 servers) however it is a nightmare when the SQL Express DB gets corrupt as you cant reinstall SQL (it hangs) and you cant uninstall or reinstall backupexec as it tries to connect to the config DB. Took me days to sort that one out! :biggrin

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  3. Wassup

Wassup Byte Poster

I am going to look into that ... as the NHS one is claimed to be written by an NHS employee ... mmmm,
    interesting :eek: