Elaphant Man

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by Tyler D, Jun 18, 2005.

1. Tyler D

Tyler D Gigabyte Poster

A man went to a urologist and told him that he was having problems getting an erection.After a complete exam the doctor told the man that the muscles around the base of his penis were damaged from a prior viral infection and there was nothing he could do for him.

However, he knew of an experimental treatment that might work,if he was willing to take the risk.The treatment consisted of implanting muscle tissue from an elaphants trunk in the mans penis.

The man thought about it for a while.The thought of going through life without ever having sex again was just to much for him to bear.So with the assurance that there would be no cruelty or adverse affect on the elaphant,the man decided to go for it.A few weeks after the operation he was given the green light to use he newly renovated equipment.

As a result he planned a romantic evening with his girlfriend,and took her to one of the nicest restaurants in the city.However in the middle of the dinner he felt a stirring between his legs that continued to the point of being extremely painful.To release the pressure he unzipped his fly and his penis immediately sprung from his pants,went to the top of the table grabbed a roll,then returned to his pants.

His girlfriend was stunned at first,but then with a sly smile on her face said"that was incredible.Can you do that again?"

With his eyes watering he replied"i think i can but im not sure if i can fit another roll up my arse".

Certifications: A+,70-270
    WIP: 70-290
  2. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

ROTFLMAO.:D

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685