Eh..What is the use of activation no.?

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by xuefeiyang1001, Jun 5, 2007.

1. xuefeiyang1001

xuefeiyang1001 Bit Poster

I thk I am supposed to be waiting for an e mail from ms for passing 70-271 to confirm my result and receiving an access code?
    which seems will nevr come..

Anybody no what's happening now? :twisted: :twisted: :eek:

2. ManicMonkey

ManicMonkey Kilobyte Poster

youll get an email from the examination hosters saying congrats in a short while, however the MCP access codes from Microsoft can take up to 5 weeks to get to you (whih is a bit shite lol)

I passed my 70-270 about 2 1/2 weeks ago and im still waiting for the email.

Certifications: MCSE
    WIP: Exchange, Share point - MOM as well
  3. xuefeiyang1001

xuefeiyang1001 Bit Poster

I don even hav any e mail saying congrats from exam hosters..Pearsonvue..eh
    eh...5 weeks.. quite a long time

4. ManicMonkey

ManicMonkey Kilobyte Poster

ok that is a little long. Got my Pearson vue ones in about 8 days.. i think it was.

You could contact them?
    You did get a printout form the examination center? Should have listed your strong and weak sections in a really helpful and really descriptive bar graph:blink

Im not sure if they will take calls or not, but you could try contacting Pearson vue directly just to make sure they have your records.

as long as you have that printout ( and it has the embosing on it) its the same as having the certificate

Certifications: MCSE
    WIP: Exchange, Share point - MOM as well