1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ebook aand test engine

Discussion in 'Windows Vista / 7 / 8 Client Exams' started by essequibian, Aug 11, 2005.

1. essequibian

essequibian New Member

1. I need your help to get the the full ver of Windows XP Professional 70-270 test engine from ExamSimulators.com
    2. presently I am studying for the 70-270 exams and i need some help in some te
    st questions form Actual Test and I am interesting the e-books for MCSA/MCSE
    Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-270): Installing, Configuring, and Adminis
    tering Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Second Edition and MCSA/MCSE Windo
    ws XP Professional Study Guide (70-270), 3rd Ed. by Lisa Donald. Any other h
    elp or suggestion would be grateful.
    i am taking the exams on the 31of august
    please help .
  2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

I'm not sure what you are asking us to do. If you need those items, I guess you could buy them. I have no idea regarding the validity of examsimulators and I can't even Google "Actual Test" to locate them. The books you mention seem ligitimate.

The way your text displays in your post suggests that it may have been copied and pasted. I don't mean to sound unkind, but if this is some sort of attempt at spamming, we may be looking at deleting certain passages from your post at a minimum.

Do you want to try and clarify what you are asking for?
    Certifications: A+ and Network+
  3. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

trip what he wants from us is a download with all those items in it!!!! some forums i have seen you request ebooks and test question programs (as well as crams!!) thats what i think this guy has gone and he has just pasted his request here! :twisted:
    Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics
  4. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Oh duh! Thanks for giving me the "heads up", zimbo. Sorry, essequibian. We don't provide those services here.
    Certifications: A+ and Network+