e-shops Now Open

Discussion in 'News' started by SimonV, Jan 1, 2004.

1. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

New For 2004

Now open CertForums e-shops

You may remember a few weeks ago I posted that certforums had become an affiliate of amazon and that any products bought using the links in our pages will earn CertForums revenue. Well things have moved on a little more since that post.

We are still an affiliate with amazon but now in the US as well as the UK. To celebrate this event I'm proud to announce the opening of our e-shops. We have two shops that can be accessed through the main menu and again any items purchased will earn certforums revenue. This will be put straight back into the site in the form of prize draws, it wont go into my pocket. I run this site for the love of it not to make a profit :D

Your comments are welcome as usual, happy shopping in 2004.

SimonV :D

Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
    Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
porta2_tags:

Comments

1. flex22
      flex22
      Good timing.

I've just been searching amazon for some books I want to read (non IT).

Decided not to purchase just yet though.Now I've seen this thing going on, I'll order through here.

Did think it was only IT stuff, then noticed the "
      any" tag.

So I'll be using this link from now on.
    2. Jakamoko
      Jakamoko
      I'll second that - if I, the family, or any friends are buying any books, etc, I will politely usher them this way 8)