dynamics nav

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by Danmurph, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Danmurph

Danmurph Byte Poster

Hi guys,

sorry I haven't been around for a while just been working my socks off at the new job!!
    Well its been nearly four months now and im seriously wanting to learn dynamics nav to a development level, I work with it every day and am getting a good idea of how it works. However as it is taylored specifically to the company I work for its hard to learn from the beginning.
    I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a beginners guide to the programmme before I start looking into the more advanced stuff, just so I can get an idea of the basic functionality of it. It seems really hard to find online anywhere,

thanks,

Danny

Certifications: MCDST, MCP, A+
    WIP: Everything!!
  2. UKDarkstar
    Honorary Member

UKDarkstar Terabyte Poster

Worth a look on Technet or MSDN maybe ?

Certifications: BA (Hons), MBCS, CITP, MInstLM, ITIL v3 Fdn, PTLLS, CELTA
    WIP: CMALT (about to submit), DTLLS (on hold until 2012)
  3. Obinna Osobalu

Obinna Osobalu Banned

You actually need an Enhanced or service plan to be able to have access to "beginners guide" materials as you put it, otherwise the least you can get is just the installation guides. I do have AX, installation guide but the other materials that I have is by virtue that am with a M$ Partner organisation, so my boss gets them and hands them down to us and we knock ourselves out.

See Here

Here and

Here

:D

Certifications: MCITP:SA,MCTS(x5),MCSE2K3;MCSA2K3:M;MCP
    WIP: EDA7,70-652,Project+,MSP(70-632)