Dynamics IT = Copy and paste villains

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by cisco lab rat, Mar 31, 2010.

1. cisco lab rat

cisco lab rat Megabyte Poster

If anyone is in any doubt about Dynamics IT being a legit training company please visit this link.

The image of the classroom that they use in the gumtree advert is of my classroom in London, hell I even know the names of the guys in the picture.

so if anyone is thinking of going to Dynamics bear this in mind, either they can't photograph their own classrooms or they lost their camera, either way we know this, they have sticky fingers

I laughed when I saw it, the daft idiots!!!

(I have reported it to gumtree as copyrighted material, so they might remove it shortly)

Last edited: Mar 31, 2010
    Certifications: Yes I pretty much am!!
    WIP: Fizzicks Degree
  2. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

You know what they say mate....... Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. . . . . . :twisted:

Just kidding, cheeky twits!

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  3. westernkings

westernkings Gigabyte Poster

Haha, that is diabolical!!!

Certifications: MCITP:VA, MCITP:EA, MCDST, MCTS, MCITP:EST7, MCITP:SA, PRINCE2, ITILv3
  4. cisco lab rat

Have just spoken to Dynamics IT. They put the blame on a "Third party" which places their adverts.

So the people which Dynamics outsource their ad work to are the villains, of course my mistake entirely. Dynamics are in no way copy and paste villains, it's the "Third party", how daft do I feel:twisted:

Here's the hoot, I asked them for the name of the company or person they use to post up their adverts and the chaps replies that he can't give out names for "data protection" reasons. If I had a sense of humor I would have laughed.

5. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

You're a better man than me. If it was my company they were ripping off and associating with their ****ty trainers, moody business practices and questionable ethics, I'd be round there with tools.

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  6. cisco lab rat

What can you do?, I have asked them to remove the photo and I have asked gumtree to do the same. It's a bummer to be ripped off but by lifting copyrighted material they have shown themselves to be what they really are which is a bunch of ..........................................................................................!!!! (Please feel free to fill in the blank space).

Last edited: Mar 31, 2010
  7. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

I refer you to my earlier post. After one request - and one request only - the solution to any situation which involves a competitor besmirching the good name of your company (and, by definition, yourself) involves aggression, threats and, if necessary, tools.

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  8. dazza786

dazza786 Megabyte Poster

edited
    :box:evil

Certifications: MCP (271, 272, 270, 290, 291, 621, 681, 685), MCDST, MCTS, MCITP, MCSA, Security+, CCA(XA6.5)
  9. cisco lab rat

As an up date

Dynamics IT are still continuing to use images of my classroom.

A warning to anyone thinking of using Dynamics IT as a company for their training please bear this in mind, they have no classroom of their own which they can demonstrate in action.

10. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Hope you eventually nuke them for it. That's just wrong.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  11. ericrollo

ericrollo Megabyte Poster

Send them a cease and desist letter, just write up a letter telling them to stop using it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cease_and_desist

"a cease-and-desist letter can be sent by anyone, although typically they are drafted by a lawyer."

Certifications: MOS Master, A+, MCP 271
    WIP: HND, Programming, Another Job
  12. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Have they nicked it, or just linked to it?

I seem to remember a very amusing story recently where some European political something (mayor of Rome or something) had used someone else's photo from their website on his home page - sorry, I mean of course that a third party had - but the tools had just used a link to the original image rather than copy it and upload it to their own webspace.

When the original owner was met with no response to his request to remove it he simply changed the image on his own website to something that really rather unpleasant.

They changed it soon enough then. LOLs all round.

Just a thought...

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  13. ericrollo

ericrollo Megabyte Poster

Birmingham (UK) council used a picture of Birmingham (USA) on one of there leaflets which went to thousands of people.

Certifications: MOS Master, A+, MCP 271
    WIP: HND, Programming, Another Job
  14. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Not really what we're getting at.
    That's just a ****-up.

:dry

15. westernkings

westernkings Gigabyte Poster

Just DDOS them :twisted: I'm sure all of us added together have enough power under our command to get it done!!!! :twisted:

Certifications: MCITP:VA, MCITP:EA, MCDST, MCTS, MCITP:EST7, MCITP:SA, PRINCE2, ITILv3
  16. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

A picture of a cockroach infested cellar, with grubby peons hunched over pcs, and a taskmaster behind them with a whip?

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  17. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

No, a goatse.

Don't look it up.

:blink

18. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

I dont need to. urgh!!!!!!

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  19. cisco lab rat

They have shown their hand which is to prop themselves up using other peoples material and hard work. If anyone is going down the road and thinking of using Dynamics IT for any training they need to bear in mind the fact that they practice copyright theft or at least do not carry out the necessary due diligence to vet their "third" party.

They nicked it, like thieves that they seem to be, or should I say the "Third party nicked it like the thieves that they seem to be"

As much as I relish the thought of knocking out their lights via DDOS it it is not my style to do such things.

P.S Just for the record Gumtree will allow the blatant use of other peoples copyrighted material on their site, they don't seem to mind or care despite numerous e-mails, stands to reason since> GUMTREE + EBAY + GUMTREE = SH*TE SITES