Dynamics IT again

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by mrtymek, Jun 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cezean

cezean New Member

Hi I also received call from them last week, offering for a job interview. I believe they got my information via gumtree as I was applying to jobs via gumtree in that week. I went into the interview that was in New bond street house (business building). I was put through a small mind test and asked for an interview. I gave my interview and on my way back, i believe the guy was showing other companies offices where people were working infront of computers. he told me i will also be working same way soon. i was happy at that moment as everyone would be. I was then asked to wait about 30 mins, during which so called HR manager named J**** would be reviewing my CV and interview and decision would be made.
    After sometime, same guy brought another person same like me, sat him for a test. Then he walked to me, took upstairs to his small room again and told that I have been selected and the same story as above continued where I was provided with Job offer letter and I would need to deposit £1000 just incase if I decide to leave. Mr J*** d***** who took my interview assured me that they would be giving me legal refund document. Terms for refund were:
    -had to complete certification within 3 months.
    - job and refund after completion of certification.

I was then asked to go for induction to another building within liverpool street in Regius building, a pungabi guy took copies of my visa and other offer leters and refund letter. He only gave me duplicate copies and said they need the original when I asked for original.
    Next day I found out from my friends that they are actually scam as two of my friends already experienced them. Now I have contacted Met police, citizen advice bureau and consumer direct and explain the situation. They have told me that with one or two complaints, they won't be able to take action. When they start to receive many complains, they said they will take action. So please contact met police at 101 and consumer direct at 08454040506
    I have taken some actions as well and seek help from Bank as well. They have advise few things so I have to wait for sometime and I have to take action.
    I request all of you to take action on it and complain so that no other people get into this. They need to be funished. They being very clever.

But I have decided in take my money back anyhow, I will do what needs to be done to it back.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2011
  2. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

If you wish to comment on this please start another post.

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong