Duration of 70:536

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by moserbear, Apr 29, 2010.

1. moserbear

moserbear New Member

Can someone tell me the duration for the 70:536 exam.

how many questions will be there and how many do i have to answer correctly to pass the exam

Thanks

Also are braindumps helpful??

2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Google is your friend http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?id=70-536

DO NOT USE BRAINDUMPS using braindumps can get you de-certified for life, have legal action taken against you and other things. Do not use them if you value your certs and IT career.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  3. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Sure, if you don't mind cheating in order to pass... not to mention running the risk of being decertified for life, without the opportunity to EVER get certified again! But... if you have a shred of integrity, or if your IT career matters to you, I'd say braindumps aren't helpful at all!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!