1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Driving Test

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by shadowwebs, Mar 21, 2013.

1. shadowwebs

shadowwebs Megabyte Poster Forum Leader

A little off topic, but just wanted to say that today I have passed my driving test, aged 31, but passed first time. I put it off and put it off for many many years and then last year I started and am really happy to have passed first time.

Now I can get back to studying IT certifications, although the girlfriend would of course prefer me to spend that little more time with her :)

Certifications: compTIA A+, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10 (OS X Yosemite, Server and Support)
  2. Jammo1987

Jammo1987 Nibble Poster

Congrats on the pass! :)

Certifications: A+, Network+, MCTS (70-515), MCTS (70-516)
    WIP: MCTS (70-513)
  3. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

Congrats mate, well done!

You got a car lined up already or is the next on the agenda?

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  4. shadowwebs

shadowwebs Megabyte Poster Forum Leader

not thought about a car yet, I think at first I will get insured on the gf's car to get some more road experience up, and then possibly buy my own car. because of where I work and live I don't need a car, but if and when job changes, then may be necessary. it felt nice to update CV to say 'full uk driving licence'

Certifications: compTIA A+, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10 (OS X Yosemite, Server and Support)