1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dr Frank Dick OBE

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by drum_dude, May 12, 2005.

1. drum_dude

drum_dude Gigabyte Poster

Hi all,

I had to attend my Council's Directorate conference yesterday at a nice hotel outside Malvern. After a very nice lunch we had the usual talk from the Directors but after that we were treated to a Motivational speech from Dr Frank Dick! This chap used to be the coach for Daley Thompson and I must admit it was a flippin' fantastic speech...really took everyone (about 200 of us) by surprise! It was funny in places but very...motivational!!!

So if you ever have to go to any event with this chap's name on the bill then believe me you'll be in for a treat!

Cheers

Sacha

Certifications: MCSA , N+, A+ ,ITIL V2, MCTS
    WIP: MCITP 2008 Ent Admin, Server Admin, Exchange 2010, Lync 2010, CCNA & VCP5
  2. Phoenix
    Honorary Member

Phoenix 53656e696f7220 4d6f64

Apparantly the IT teams away day is going to be in brighton for a piss up
    cant really get more motivational than that :D

Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, VCP
    WIP: > 0
  3. drum_dude

Barbarians!

:D

4. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

I'm not sure if I could stop myself siggering long enough to take in anything that Dr Dick had to say.
    :lolbang

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  5. drum_dude

He did actually capitalise on his surname, the joke he told on it was funny...great bloke!