Download a Free Copy of “Small Business Unified Communications for Dummies”

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Kitkatninja, May 6, 2009.

1. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Download a Free Copy of “Small Business Unified Communications for Dummies”

Technology That is Driving Workplace Change.
    Unified Communications (UC) brings together communications software, systems, and devices to make the user experience one that adapts seamlessly to a dynamic work environment.
    An In-Depth Overview of Unified Communications.
    In this guide, you will learn:

* What Unified Communications is and why you need it.
    * How Unified Communications will help your small business.
    * How to create a Unified Communications Strategy.

Implement a Unified Communications Solutions Today.
    Discover how your business can increase productivity, gain competitive advantage, reduce opertating expenses, boost employee moral, and much more in this handy/informative guide. Download it now.

Thought that this would be useful for those starting off/want more info on this technology :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  2. Jiser

Jiser Kilobyte Poster

Kind of not related but did you ever do the SwiS qualification? If so how did it go and how did u go about getting it.

I really ona do it. Seems easy :P

Certifications: BSc (Hons), PGc, MCTS:Win 7, MCSA W7/MCITP EDST, ITIL Foundation, Prince 2 Foundation, C&G: Web Design, MOS 07: Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook.
  3. Kitkatninja

Na, pushed it aside. Have to do other things like Sharepoint & Project Management, apart from the MCTS Win 7 & Server+.

Besides in our area, the modules they do are more geared up for the other support staff and not IT staff. But organising the NVQ 2 & 3 for our new tech, as well as a couple of Professional certs, first one is the MCTS in Vista.

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
  4. Jiser

Jiser Kilobyte Poster

thx for reply, unfortunately my school doesn't share similar staff training values. Going to try push to get the NVQ level 3 going as every little helps on the CV. More so as I was thinking of teaching maybe one day so want something to show for the few years Ive been in schools.

Certifications: BSc (Hons), PGc, MCTS:Win 7, MCSA W7/MCITP EDST, ITIL Foundation, Prince 2 Foundation, C&G: Web Design, MOS 07: Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook.
  5. Kitkatninja

If you want to go into teaching, do it at further/higher education level. I enjoyed it at FE level, people want to be there, instead of being there because they have to :D

-Ken

6. Jiser

Jiser Kilobyte Poster

Its going to be quite a few years before I think about doing it. Totally not ready for it yet.

I actually hated most of my degree and so did allot of people, I was glad the 4 years was over. But yes I will do PGCE when the time comes. Also mebe a masters who knows. Future is bright (hopefully) :p. Not sure if FE level appeals to me. Prefer younger kids.

In the mean time, If I can do a free Nvq then brill. Unfortunately can't afford to do exams for certs at the moment :(