Don't want beer.. I want wine............:-)

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by neice, Jul 5, 2003.

1. neice

neice Bit Poster

Just saying hello as I'm new..... Not started my training yet and it's bugging me. Was hoping I'd get it today...... :-(

Neice.....

2. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

There,see - I told you you'd be fine in here :wink:

Listen, when the training stuff comes, you'll have enough to fill your time, so just use this place to sit back and relax. You are allowed to mention what your studying, but no advice given (see the serious Guys - Smoothie, Nelix, oh, and some guy called Gav)

If you are 100% p*ssed off (as you are with Interlink) then Rosy's gin-joint is the place for you.

But Jakamoko's place is a place of chill, calm, occasional inebriation, and where you can say what ya wanna say, whenever !!!

OK. them's the rules - go girl :P

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  3. neice

neice Bit Poster

Thanks....

Why can't you ask for advice? Thought that is what this is all about..

Don't drink Gin........ Makes me ill.... Can only drink white wine, and partial to a glass of champagne..............

At least I'll have more to say WHEN I get my first lot of modules......

Neice

4. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

It's only this room that's advice free (well, course-related, anyway)

Certforums as a whole is the place for advice (and, hell- if I'm feeling kind, then I might even offer some PC / Networking info)

But, in here, you get to just spout forth with all the stuff you're thinking of when you're suppoed to be taking in the books :P

So, park yourself in that comfy sofa and let go ..... :smile-l

5. neice

neice Bit Poster

I'm parked..........for the time being anyway. Just opened a bottle when the girls went to bed..... My time now. Can chill a bit now....

So, what do you all chat about in here then???

6. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Look back and see for yourself, Neice - it's as much up to you as the rest of us :P

The "Post Reply" and "New Topic" buttons are for all to use ... :argue

The whole point of here is to say what you want to say.

You'll have gathered this is a fairly new site, but it has taken off tremendously, and we just ask anyone joining to help it keep doing so. So on that note, go get more wine.... and enjoy (and contribute) :P