Does GW want a fight with Russia or what?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by greenbrucelee, Jun 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

This is definetly my last post on this, what you in the US seem to fail to grasp.

what happens in your country is more reported outside your country than inside your country.

You are very restricted despite what appears to you.

You may feel that you are loved and everyone outside the US wants to live in your country but the actual fact is that is why you are hated.

Now I would lover to live in Tampa or even SA I have been there many times but not while the arrogance exists becausr the attacks will still ocurr

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

If you honestly think that that's how things really are here in the US, then you absolutely have no idea. I am quite aware that people in other countries hate the United States, but a lot of it is due to all the misinformation that's being spread.

Believe what you want; I can't change your opinion. However, I will say this: it's quite ironic that you find us arrogant, while you arrogantly and constantly tell us what we're doing wrong. :D

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

BM I suggest one day well lets say for a week you set up a simulatanious recording if you can afford too or have the setup of reuters or BBC and NBC or Fox news and see ther difference.

I have and I also lived in the us for 12 months 4 in Tampa 2 in Nevada 6 in Sa and when looking at the News I generally watched Geraldo he is pretty good

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  4. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Erm, GreenBruce - how many last posts are you going for here,mate ? :blink

:tongue

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  5. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

Guys

You all know it is not the policy of CF to close threads without due warning or without reason. Earlier Bluerinse asked for this thread to be finished:
    After reading the posts after his request, I wholeheartedly agree with him and can see this subject going no further. Various members have said that this is to be their last post on the thread and continue to post.

Therefore, I am taking the decision to close this thread and ask all members to move onto other subject that CF is more appropriately suited.

Thank you :D

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong