1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you use a sync client?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Juelz, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

Top Poster
    of the Month

recently set myself up on google drive which I am now using to sync documents but I am tempted to switch to OneDrive as I can use office online free of charge (correct me if Im wrong) I am guessing google dont have this online word processing feature?

Certifications: MTA Windows Fundamentals, ITIL Foundation, Apple Mac Integration 10.12
    WIP: MTA Networking Fundamentals| MTA Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
  2. SimonD

SimonD Terabyte Poster Moderator

I use both Dropbox and OneDrive

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
    WIP: VCP6-CMA, VCAP-DCD and Linux + (and possibly VCIX-NV).
  3. BB88

BB88 Kilobyte Poster Gold Member

If you are intending to use it purely online and not offline, Google offers Google Docs / Sheets in conjunction with Google Drive. With OneDrive, you can use online versions of Word / Excel.

I use OneDrive with my Office 365 subscription.

Certifications: AS Computing, A+, Network+, 70-680, 70-410
    WIP: MCSA: Server 2012