Do I have to wait 2 weeks to reattempt now that I have failed 2 times?

Discussion in 'Network+' started by Ifailed, May 27, 2016.

1. Ifailed

Ifailed Bit Poster

According to CompTIA direction, there is no time gap to retake after 1st and 2nd re-attempt but I have to wait 2 weeks before trying it again for 3rd.

So how does this work?
    1. 1 fail count as 1st re-attempt, 2nd fail count as 2nd re-attempt so I have to wait 2 weeks now to retry.

2. 1 fail doesn't count as 1 re-attempt because it was first try and my 2nd try count as 1st re-attempt.

Which one is it? Scenario 1 or Scenario 2?

Last edited: May 28, 2016
  2. Pseudonym

Pseudonym Kilobyte Poster

This is clearly a breach of your NDA.

3. Pseudonym

Also, no, the study material will not show you exactly how to fill a diagram but if you understand the concepts well you should be able to fill in most of the gaps. The point is to test your understanding as well as your knowledge.

4. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

What does that mean ha ha.

You seem to be rushing into exams, you posted about a month ago about failing some other exam, not sure if it is the same one, but what is your approach when doing them? Just because you have a piece of paper saying you sat an exam and passed, does not mean you will get a job straight away, or a promotion etc, everything needs to be balanced, you will the experience.

As for the resits, have you rang up the test centre or Comptia themselves, get them to explain it to you.

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  5. Pseudonym

The thread was edited.

6. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

By who?

And still I dont know what it means ?

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems