1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Direct Link

Discussion in 'Networks' started by syntax_error, Feb 22, 2005.

1. syntax_error

syntax_error Bit Poster

Can anyone shed some light on setting up a direct link between 2 zywall 35 internet security appliances ? Need to set one in the office and one at the off site but I cannot find any info on how to configure the routers any help would be great.

Certifications: mcp server2k
    WIP: Network Infrastructure
  2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

I've never worked with this product but I did take a quick look at the zyxel site and looked it up. The link to the product page is:

CLICK HERE!

There seem to be some links at the left-hand side of the page that might help. Also, there's a Support link at the top of the page. If you hover over it, you are presented with various options including their knowledge base

Also, I clicked on the Contact Us page and came up with a list of contact methods including phone support:

CLICK HERE!

Hope that helps. BTW, looking up the company web site for a problematic product is a great way to get alot of good information. I know that our support center gets a lot of calls from field techs asking for assistance in setting up our device. It's a pretty normal thing. Good luck.

Certifications: A+ and Network+