1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diablo II

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Pheonicks56, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Pheonicks56

Pheonicks56 Kilobyte Poster

I was wondering if anyone else is still playing or has picked it up again in anticipation of Diablo III?

Certifications: BSIT, AAIT, A+
    WIP: Network+
  2. LordMoolyBap

LordMoolyBap Nibble Poster

I haven't but am looking forward to Diablo 3! Hate it when a good game comes out because all forms of study must go out of the window!
    Dom

Certifications: HND (Comp) MBCS
    WIP: Msc Intelligent Systems
  3. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

No recently, although I still have it around. Great game that.

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  4. newkoba

newkoba Byte Poster

i was playing it about 3 months ago, but i've recently stopped due to playing a ton of starcraft... can't wait for sc2 either :) gotta love blizzard.

Certifications: Security + and CEH
    WIP: CWNA and CWSP
  5. Metalstar

Metalstar Kilobyte Poster

I play it on my laptop on long distance train journeys :) Unfortunately you sometimes end up having to explain what you are doing to an elderly couple . . .

Certifications: A+
  6. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster Forum Leader

I haven't played that game for a while... I actually only played it for a little bit then stopped, never really got into it...

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA
  7. Pheonicks56

Pheonicks56 Kilobyte Poster

I just picked it up again last night, I think it's the perfect thing for me. I find myself stressing out a lot lately, I think it's because I don't really have any stress relievers with a toddler and infant I stay home with all day every day. On top of I quit smoking over a year ago, I don't drink since I got out of the Navy and most of the people I know are Navy wives and stay at home moms now. So... I was looking for something I could pick up every once in a while for ten minutes to two hours and still have a blast without having to remember a bunch of back story to really play.

Certifications: BSIT, AAIT, A+