Database Error

Discussion in 'Web Development & Web Hosting' started by jackd, Sep 1, 2006.

1. jackd

jackd Megabyte Poster

Right as most of you no i run a small forum called DZG Forum. It is run on VB 3.5.4. I have a multiplayer arcade system installed on it so users can play games etc. Every game that people play i get a database error email sent to my account and its starting to annoy me because i now have 27 emails in my inbox.The forum works without a hitch and so does everything else on the site that requires SQL Heres some of the emails i get sent to me:

PHP:
    Database error in vBulletin 3.5.4
    Invalid SQL:                 INSERT IGNORE INTO session                    (sessionhashuseridhostidhash,

lastactivitylocationstyleidlanguageidloggedin,

inforuminthreadincalendarbadlocationuseragentbypassinarcade)                VALUES                    ('1069230bd214c296bcca83294ff2d08b'0'66.249.66.129''e94d9f281e97d4535da1be19480674fa'1157116851'/forum/arcade.php?do=play&gameid=388'0000001'Mediapartners-Google/2.1'00); 
    MySQL Error  Unknown column 'inarcade' in 'field list'
    Error Number 1054
    Date         
    FridaySeptember 1st 2006 @ 09:20:51 AM
    Script       
    http://www.dzgforum.com/forum/arcade.php?do=play&gameid=388
    Referrer     
    IP Address   66.249.66.129
    Username     
    Unregistered
    Classname    
    vb_database
    If you need anymore info just tell me and ill get it for you

2. ffreeloader

ffreeloader Terabyte Poster

You're missing a column named "inarcade" in the table "field list". You can either add the column to the table, or edit the code to eliminate that column from the sql query in question.

Certifications: MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA, A+
    WIP: LPIC 1
  3. jackd

jackd Megabyte Poster

I dont see a table called field list. Should i create it. ? Anyway how do you create things in phpmyadmin?

4. ffreeloader

ffreeloader Terabyte Poster

Maybe I misread the error as I'm not familiar with your software. Take a look at the table "session" and see if all the other columns listed in the insert statement are in that table. If so then that's the table in question.

Certifications: MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA, A+
    WIP: LPIC 1
  5. hbroomhall

hbroomhall Petabyte Poster Gold Member

The table is 'session' here - mysql is being a bit misleading.

Harry.

Certifications: ECDL A+ Network+ i-Net+
    WIP: Server+
  6. jackd

jackd Megabyte Poster

Well i just edited the file(like freddys first suggestion) because it seemed easier to me and now all seems well Thanks Guys :thumbleft

Jack