Darwin Awards Classic

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by ffreeloader, Dec 31, 2005.

1. ffreeloader

ffreeloader Terabyte Poster

I know just about everyone reads, or has read, the Darwin Awards but this one is my all time favorite from there. It's only an honorable mention as this idiot didn't kill himself, but I'll bet he died a thousand deaths afterwards from the razzing he received.

The story is found here in the Darwin Awards 1999 archives.

Certifications: MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA, A+
    WIP: LPIC 1
  2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

ROTFLMAO! Good one, Freddy. Reminds me of another Darwin Award story...this time the fellow earned it fair and square. It was a constipated Elephant in a zoo in Germany. The guy was a person working there. He had fed the elephant a laxative and all kinds of ruffage and other foods designed to loosen her up inside. Finally, he put a hose up her behind and started pumping in warm water.

The elephant cut loose all at once while the man was directly behind her. The force of her expulsion was so great that the man was knocked to the concrete floor hitting his head and knocking him unconscious. At that point, he was completely buried in elephant dung and suffocated.

Certifications: A+ and Network+