1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Current MS Exam Bundle Offer - Questions

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by Lunartick, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Lunartick

Lunartick New Member

Just wondering if anyone might know anything about this.

I am looking at the 2 Exam Pack deal - 15% off exam price and free Second Shot.

I understand that I will need to book and take first exam by 30th June. Am looking at 70-270.

My questions are:
    1. If I fail the first attempt, will I then be elligable to book my Second Shot after 30th June?
    2. Will the price of the exams be £88 each (-15%), or will the second exam be £99 (-15%)?

2. DryPlate

DryPlate Nibble Poster

Microsoft says Prometric will email you a voucher code to book your retake exam within/after 72 hours.

Discounts on Certification Exams l Microsoft Product Training Offers l Classroom Training Offer
    Certifications: CompTIA A+, MCDST, Apple Certified Associate
    WIP: CompTIA Network+, MCITP: EDST 7
  3. RichyV

RichyV Megabyte Poster Forum Leader

Answer to q.1 is give here:-

"What is the timeframe of the offer?

A. You must register, obtain a voucher code, schedule, pay, take your exams, and (if necessary) take the retake exams by June 30, 2011.

Answer to Q.2, as I've bought a 2-exam pack, is that you pay full cost (2x£88-15%=£149.60) of both exams at the begining - this gives you a code to use at Prometric and book the 2 exams with.

HTH :)
    Certifications: B.Sc.(Hons), MBCS. MCP (271,272), MCDST, MCTS (680), MCITP:EDST7, MCSA:WIN7, MCPS, MCNPS
    WIP: 70-686, then onto MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure via MCSA: Server 2012...