creating a test engine - which program could be used

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by rockstar6181, May 12, 2009.

1. rockstar6181

rockstar6181 Byte Poster

my gf wants to create a test engine for a non IT topic, it has to be able to add up all the correct answers and give a report at the end etc (kind of like the microsoft ones). She would like to create it from scratch - what kind of program could be used?

Certifications: A/N+ MCSA 2003
  2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

How about using Visual CertExam? It's a pre-made test engine. Unfortunately it has been used/is used as a test engine for some braindump companies, however that is not Visual Certexam's fault.

Or if a Sharepoint server is going to be used, how about using the Sharepoint Learning Kit (SLK)?

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

4. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

If she wants to do it from scratch then she'll have to learn how to program. For this she could learn to use visual c#, visual c++ or visual basic (unless she knows or prefers something else).

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685