1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Course Academy/Global Knowledge

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by EmGriffiths, Apr 21, 2014.

1. EmGriffiths

EmGriffiths New Member

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone has had any training with either of these? I am looking to do my VCP5 install configure manage with them in the summer...
    Any info would be great

Certifications: A+
    WIP: MCTS SBS 2008
  2. SimonD

SimonD Terabyte Poster Moderator

I have used Global Knowledge and QA for previous VMware courses as well as 360GSP for both my VCP4 and VCP5 courses and exams (not local to you in Wales but a lot cheaper than GK and QA because they are an Academy and offer courses during weekends). I have to admit to not having heard of Course Academy before.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
    WIP: VCP6-CMA, VCAP-DCD and Linux + (and possibly VCIX-NV).
  3. scott28tt

scott28tt Byte Poster

Course Academy aren't a VATC so they're just reselling courses, I'd guess at those of QA and possibly GK given the locations they're showing for vSphere ICM...

I was the lead instructor for VMware at GK til 2 years ago - I left a good team of VCIs behind when I left.

E-Academy also offer official VMware training in South Wales, those courses are actually delivered by GK instructors.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
    Certifications: VCP2, VCP3, VCP4, VCP5, VCAP4-DCA, VCI, MCSE (NT-2003)