Considering expanding my skill sets

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by tripwire45, Oct 26, 2007.

1. ffreeloader

ffreeloader Terabyte Poster

OK. I just misunderstood you. I've been around people though who are very uncomfortable being in a situation which makes them learn new things in a "disorganized" way, or jump from one thing to another. I just thought that's what you were saying.

Here's a good Python tutorial for you. The part I like about this tutorial is that it doesn't focus completely on the language used. It also talks a little here and there about the art of programming. It was the first book I had found that even touched on this area.

http://www.ibiblio.org/obp/thinkCSpy/

Certifications: MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA, A+
    WIP: LPIC 1
  2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Just to cap this off...I got a nice little postcard (folded over so no one could casually read the contents) thanking me for applying for the job and saying they were not going to offer me an interview. No surprises there but I thought I'd bring the issue to final closure.

Certifications: A+ and Network+