Congratulations to the 2015 vExperts

Discussion in 'Virtual and Cloud Computing' started by SimonD, Feb 7, 2015.

1. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

Just a big shout out to the CertForums recipients of the VMware 2015 vExpert award

@Theprof
    @dales
    @craigie
    and me (4th year for me :D)

Well done guys.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
    Arroryn and csx like this.
  2. csx

csx Megabyte Poster

Congratz guys :)

Certifications: A+, Network+, 70-271 & 70-272, CCENT, VCP5-DCV and CCNA
    WIP: Citrix
  3. Stuzzle

Stuzzle Byte Poster

Congratulations to all on surviving the many many hours of hard work :)

Certifications: A+, MCSA: Windows 7, 70-640, 70-642
    WIP: 70-646
  4. rocdamike

rocdamike Byte Poster Gold Member

Congrats peeps! :D

Certifications: F5 CTS, LTM | F5-CA | CCNA: Sec | CCNA: R&S | ITIL Foundation
    WIP: AWS Solutions Architect
  5. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

Thanks most appreciated your an old timer at the vExpert game @SimonD this is my second year as a vExpert. Its really a by product of not just consuming a community but giving something back. I've got my blog and comment in the various vendor forums plus starting to explore creating some podcasts amongst other things.

I really believe everyone has something to add to the community and I think like a lot of people I started blogging really just as personal notes but its developed into something much more than that and for some reason people want to read it.

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing
  6. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster

Thanks Simon!

As always glad to be part of the community and a BIG congrats to all the vExperts here! I know back in the day, when first starting a blog, I did not know much about this great community. I've learned a lot along the way and very grateful for it!

Here's to another great year and to more sharing!

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA
    dales likes this.
  7. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

You got that, its all about the sharing!

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing