computeach

Discussion in 'CIW Certifications' started by mahoney, Nov 4, 2006.

1. mahoney

mahoney New Member

Hi guys newbie here,I have just read through the forum and didn't see anyone mentioning coputeach.I am really interested in starting a new career in web design I have dabbled a little in html and have created my own web site.I have checked out loads of home study web design CIW courses over the last couple of weeks, and desperatly need some advice from you guys.I had an advisor from computer training collage who tryed to pressure me to sign up the next day for the CIW course at a cost of £1700.00 told me I could take the first exam in 4 months??? Yesterday I had an advisor from Computeach seemed a nice guy no pressure,but the cost...£5000.00 that seems a lot of money this is what they offered.CIW Foundation CIW Associate 1D0-510 CIW Site Design 1D0-420 Issue of Macromedia Studio MX CIW E-Commerce Designer 1D0-425
    Zend Certified Engineer 200-100 is this value for money? as a newbie you can see I need some advice, is the computeach good value for the money? has anyone been on a computeach course? does anyone know of better or similar courses for less money, please reply so I can hopefully start my new career.
    Regards mahoney

2. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Welcome to CF

PS... Double-posting is baaaaad...

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em