Computeach Course

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by sensui619, Jul 10, 2009.

1. sensui619

sensui619 Bit Poster

Hi.. I was just wondering if its possible to cancel a A+ MCSE course. The training provider is computeach. It's actually been 2 years since i taken on this course and stopped in the third months. Due to reasons already listed on this forums.. I paid 5K LOL....

2. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

You could have gone to uni for that ! :blink

Get some free legal advice... heres mine 'Possession is nine tenths of the law'...

Goodluck ! :D

3. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

And bought a car too.

I think it's very unlikely that you will get anything back now unless they have mis-sold you the course and you can prove it.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  4. sensui619

sensui619 Bit Poster

I mean they promised tutors are available anytime which they weren't. Isn't there anything i could use against them? Are they really accredited by comptia and microsoft?..maybe there could be something i can take legal action on..hmm might go visit the advice centre...

5. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Have you asked Computeach?

What does your contract say?

You're the guy that's party to the agreement so you're in the best position to discuss it with your TP.
    If you haven't done any of the course there may be some argument that you have saved them some expense in terms to training, material and exams - although they could always argue that's not their problem.

Personally I'd say you've probably left it too long now and they'll consider you old news.

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  6. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Dave Ramsey has a term for what this is: stupid tax. I've done worse with a 0 on the end of it; Dave's qualified to say what it is because he's done worse than that with several 0s on the end of it.

Chalk it up as a mistake and drive onward. The only mistake you can make at this point is not learning from it.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!