1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Computeach Advice A+ MCSE

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by MarcoPolo, Oct 10, 2004.

1. MarcoPolo

MarcoPolo New Member

Hi,
    I have been experiencing most of the problems that are posted elsewhere on these forums with Computeach. I have found the mock exams they send you seem very out of date. I realise the A+ covers all O/S but in 100 questions not 1 relating to WinXP?! I am on the final A+ mock and unable to get passed 81% on fourth attempt. I am finding that every time I use the night tutor on the phone (the online one is never there) they very quickly admit to knowing very little about A+. As an example the question how do you invoke safe mode in win95? select one answer, both F5 & F8 were listed but seeing as F8 brings up the menu I went for F5, I called the tutor to confirm as both answers are correct in my view, and he didnt have a clue - not exactly the most difficult question I ever had! I also find the achievement dates I was expecting are miles out, they told me whole course no longer than 2.1/4 years, "already be working in the industry thus easily be able to pay of my CDL" As I am now a year in and still on A+ I seriously doubt I will have completed the MCSE in under a year! And all the while the repayment dates move ever nearer. Can anyone advise? HELP

WIP: A+ & MCSE
  2. flex22

flex22 Gigabyte Poster

Hmm, ask lots of questions on here.

Keep going or stop, don't do it half hearted.Make your decision, I mean :

Do you want:!:it?

3. Firthy2002

Firthy2002 Byte Poster

Sounds like Computeach suck.

Out of interest how much has this cost you?

Certifications: None currently
    WIP: CompTIA A+ & Network+