Computeach A+Mock Exam 220-301

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by deepdale11, Sep 20, 2005.

1. deepdale11

deepdale11 Bit Poster

:( Hi,Just joined this forum and asking anybody to help me out with the answers to the A+ 220-301 Mock Exam with Computeach as I have failed it 6 times already,I am finding it very hard!!!

Can anybody help??????

Regards
    Chris :cry:

2. Pete01

Pete01 Kilobyte Poster

Hi,

Welcome to CF. What is it exactly you're requesting? If I understand it correctly computeach are a very expensive training provider. Are you not getting any support from them over your A+ course?

How much have you paid them and how are they helping you with your course?

Certifications: MCP (NT4) CCNA
    WIP: 70-669, Learning MSI packaging
  3. Tyler D

Tyler D Gigabyte Poster

sorry to hear about your problems with the mock exam.
    Have you sort help from the tutors??

When your are taking these mock exams the important thing is not only to understand the correct answer but also why the other possible answers are incorrect.

Also are you aware that you can E-mail upto 5 questions a day to the tutors,giving an explanation on you reasoning behind your answer.

Best of luck.

Certifications: A+,70-270
    WIP: 70-290
  4. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Greetings, Chris. Welcome to CertForums. I can't help you out with your query but hopefully some of the others can. :)

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  5. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Hi and welcome to the forum.:D

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  6. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

Welcome! :biggrin

7. deepdale11

deepdale11 Bit Poster

I paid £4700 for the course and they never give any feedback on my answers and they take ages to reply on e-mails!
    I think for the money I paid,I am not getting much support as they can see I have failed the first mock 6 times!!

8. deepdale11

deepdale11 Bit Poster

Hi, No I didn't know I could do that, Thanks!

9. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Hi and welcome to CF, deepdale11 :)

Hope you get this sorted, but I do have to point out that Computeach's mock exams (both questions and answers) are copyright material. Anyone posting either questions or answers to these would put CF in breach of this copyright (there's a note at the top of each of our Forums about this, I believe). By all means, paraphrase any issues your having specific problems with and we'll certainly try and help.

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  10. moominboy

moominboy Gigabyte Poster

might be a bit cheeky but if they've offered comprehensive support on all subject matter, or words to that effect, in the contract and are not supplying it....... :twisted: :D
    might be worth mentioning to them you're not happy with the level of help you're getting mate?

good luck!

Certifications: ECDL
    WIP: A+
  11. Donnylad

Donnylad Banned

Admin Edit(J): Repeat content - removed

Certifications: A+ MCSA ITIL Prince2
    WIP: MSc in Management
  12. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

Welcome to the forums :biggrin

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong
  13. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Good answer Donnylad - that's exactly the approach we take here at CF. You wont learn squat if you get presented with a list of As, Bs, Cs and Ds - we would rather encourage you to think about how the answer may be reached. Understanding the concepts and underlying principles are what is key here.

HTH :)

EDIT: Although the Member I quoted is banned for breach of CF rules, the above two lines were actually of some use to our Members, so remain valid (unlike the rest of the spam !)

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity