CompTIA Project+ Certification Beta Exam 2009

Discussion in 'Project+' started by Kitkatninja, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

CompTIA Project+ Certification Beta Exam 2009

The CompTIA Project+ certification is being updated, with the launch of the new exam scheduled for fall 2009.

An important step in validating the content of the new exam is a beta exam that will be available for registration on March 23. Beta exams may be taken through Prometric and Pearson VUE testing centers.
    Because the purpose of a beta exam is to gather statistical data that will be used in determining the final score for the exam that launches later, those taking the beta exam will not receive their results immediately. They will receive their pass/ fail results and score at the launch of the regular exam in September or October. It is important to be aware of this condition before taking the beta exam.

Unless you have a code to do this beta exam for free, the price is £69 - which is £100 off the final price.

See Comptia's website here for more info.

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security