CompTIA Cloud Essentials™ Professional (CEP)

Discussion in 'General CompTIA Certifications' started by Kitkatninja, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

CompTIA Cloud Essentials™ Professional (CEP)

Comptia inconjunction with The Cloud Credential Council (CCC) has released a new qualification.

The CompTIA Cloud Essentials™ Professional certification demonstrates that candidates have the skill set and knowledge to operate in a modern IT organization utilizing cloud computing. Certification allows IT professionals to operate effectively in a cloud environment as they speak the appropriate language, and demonstrate an understanding of the key concepts and terminology It provides the baseline foundation needed in order to successfully complete subsequent vendor-specific training programs on cloud systems and software. Certification is also a critical step to advance your career as IT organizations look for qualified CRPs.

See here for the The Cloud Credential Council site
    See here for the Comptia site

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  2. cjay612

cjay612 New Member

Thanks for posting info about the CompTIA Cloud Essentials certificate. I work for ITpreneurs, a content partner of the CCC and CompTIA. Just wanted to let you know that we have training materials (classroom courses and eLearning) available to prepare for the CompTIA Cloud Essentials Certificate.

wagnerk - would you like to try out our Cloud Essentials eLearning course? I figured since you posted about the CompTIA exam, I'll give you a course in return ;-)