CompTIA A+ study online- help finding

Discussion in 'A+' started by maica1x, Oct 29, 2008.

1. maica1x

maica1x New Member

Hi,

Am trying to find some e-learning t o do this exam, plus the N+ one. I have found www.microsoft-certification.co.uk who offered a decent price. Has anyone used them before and can recommend? Alt, can recommend various ways to study/e-learning sites? I am trying to break into the IT field and have no knowledge.

Thanks

2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Never used them at all, you realise the A+ is two exams not one?

Have you considered self study? you will save a lot of money, you can get advice on here if you need it and it's free.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  3. maica1x

maica1x New Member

Thanks for reply. I realise it's 2 exams: essentials and elective. I have just read the self-study thread posted which was really helpful on what books to buy! However, I would be able to pay £150 for the month on that e-learning site and have access to all their info for A+ & N+ exams. Not sure how that can give me similar experience of actually having the pc to hand and working on it alongside the book. Wonder how online companies work around this....

Didn't think about getting help with study questions on forums...but good idea, thanks.

4. Obinna Osobalu

Obinna Osobalu Banned

I always refer folks to learnkey.com. It worked for me and is still working for my buddies over here. Best wishes Maica

Certifications: MCITP:SA,MCTS(x5),MCSE2K3;MCSA2K3:M;MCP
    WIP: EDA7,70-652,Project+,MSP(70-632)