CompTIA A+ Mock Exam Program?

Discussion in 'A+' started by chriscard, May 9, 2012.

1. chriscard

chriscard New Member

Hi all

Does anyone know any software program I can download to simulate an A+ exam?

I took the 220-701 recently and passed, but most of the questions were not in the Exam Cram mock exam program. I have found this program to be useful in some ways, but there is a lot of mistakes in it.

I can't afford to take the exam and fail, so what I need is a program which has the exact questions asked.

Cheers

2. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Moved to A+ forum. :)

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
  3. soundian

soundian Gigabyte Poster

No one here will give you any link to the exact questions asked, that's called braindumping and it's also called cheating.
    They might be able to supply you with questions that are close to the questions asked, in style and content. Unfortunately the A+ is a very broad subject so you are bound to get questions on topics that practice exams haven't covered.

Certifications: A+, N+,MCDST,MCTS(680), MCP(270, 271, 272), ITILv3F, CCENT
    WIP: Knuckling down at my new job
  4. The Zig

The Zig Kilobyte Poster

Agreed, exact questions is just cheating. Don't bother. Just take some time and learn the material - if you know it, you'll pass - and you'll also be better at your future job. Less likely to get dropped, more likely to be promoted. In the mid-to-long term, it's knowledge and competence - more than certs - that'll set the path of your IT career.

Certifications: A+; Network+; Security+, CTT+; MCDST; 4 x MTA (Networking, OS, Security & Server); MCITP - Enterprise Desktop Support; MCITP - Enterprise Desktop Administrator; MCITP - Server Administrator; MCSA - Server 2008; MCT; IOSH; CCENT
    WIP: CCNA; Server 2012; LPIC; JNCIA?