1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comptia A+ Done and Done

Discussion in 'A+' started by The Bad Guy, Jun 28, 2007.

1. The Bad Guy

The Bad Guy New Member

Hello all,

This is my 1st post on these forums but im not a beginner by any means, been visiting for a while and just wanted to say thanks to the members that make this a very informative forum, helped me loads, i say this because today i passed my OS exam, (already passed my Hardware a month back) i don't think i would of got there without the expertise of members who were in a similar position or have already passed and sharing their experiance, the only question now is where to go from here!!

2. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

Congratulations :D

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  3. BosonMichael
    Highly Decorated Member Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Welcome, and congrats!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  4. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

Welcome to CF and congrats! Just in the nick of time :)

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  5. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Congratulations, mate. :D

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  6. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster Forum Leader

Congrats on the pass man.

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA
  7. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Welcome to CF 8)

Um.. N+ mayhap :biggrin

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  8. derkit

derkit Gigabyte Poster

Welcome - and congrats on passing - you'll notice a few of us just passing the A+ in the past fortnight or so. :)

Certifications: MBCS, BSc(Hons), Cert(Maths), A+, Net+, MCDST, ITIL-F v3, MCSA
    WIP: 70-293
  9. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Well done mate:D

I'm for the new set 2006 objectives I believe, I have just ordered my Miker Myeres all in one guide. :blink

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  10. The Bad Guy

The Bad Guy New Member

Cheers fellas, i was cutting it a bit close but thank god it all worked out, so i understand quite a few of us have passed in the last couple of weeks, whats everyones plans now then?

11. derkit

derkit Gigabyte Poster

A bit close - yep :D
    I thougt I was leaving 2 weeks spare!!

I'm onto MCDST starting with 70-271.... which I happen to be reading right now. My original plan was to continue with N+ but things at work are changing so nailing the 3 MS client exams for XP became my first priority.

Also finalise the plans for my trip around europe for the summer - 2 weeks, about 10 countries all by train - well, makes a change from sitting on a beach for 2 weeks :D

Whats your plans then??

Certifications: MBCS, BSc(Hons), Cert(Maths), A+, Net+, MCDST, ITIL-F v3, MCSA
    WIP: 70-293
  12. VantageIsle

VantageIsle Kilobyte Poster

Congrats on yer pass.

Certifications: A+, ITIL V3, MCSA, MCITP:EST, CCENT, 70-432-SQL, 70-401 SCCM
    WIP: MCSA upgrade MCITP:SA then EA