1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CompTIA A+ Certification

Discussion in 'A+' started by lufc, Sep 7, 2009.

1. lufc

lufc Bit Poster

Hi, can someone please tell me or give me a link where i can find out how much it is to take the CompTIA A+ certification. Also could you give me a link how to take this exam, as all I can find is information on the exam, not actually a link to take the exam.

Thanks

2. Shinigami

Shinigami Megabyte Poster

Try here: http://www.comptia.org/certifications/testprep.aspx

Exam prices vary by country, but you're looking at a few hundred bucks per exam. You can register and pay for them on the Pearson VUE or Prometric websites. Create a profile, login, select your country, test center location and you'll see how much it costs and it'll give you a chance to select the date and time to attempt the test.

www.vue.com
    www.prometric.com

Last edited: Sep 7, 2009
    Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, MCDST, MOS, CIW, Comptia
    WIP: Win7/Lync2010/MCM
  3. lufc

lufc Bit Poster

Thanks for the quick response , much appreciated!

Which books would you recommend me buying to prepare for the exams, I have been looking at the books on amazon by Michael Meyers, would you recommend any others?

4. Qs

Qs Semi-Honorary Member Gold Member

Top pinned post in the A+ forum - Books and Resources - Link

Qs

Certifications: MCT, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSA (2008), MCITP: EA, MCITP: SA, MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003, MCITP: EDA7, MCITP: EDST7, MCITP: EST Vista, MCTS: Exh 2010, MCTS:ServerVirt, MCTS: SCCM07 & SCCM2012, MCTS: SCOM07, MCTS: Win7Conf, MCTS: VistaConf, MCDST, MCP, MBCS, HND: Applied IT, ITIL v3: Foundation, CCA
  5. lufc

lufc Bit Poster

I should really look before asking, I will do next time ! Thanks!