compose

Discussion in 'Internet, Connectivity and Communications' started by Missy, Aug 14, 2005.

1. Missy

Missy Byte Poster

Hi
    I have a problem when I want to compose a mail in Yahoo when the page does come up it has an error, The page has the 2 boxes at the top but nothing at the bottom except a click tab for 'Attach' thats it it can take anything up to 10 time before i get the page I can use, I usualy log out then in again, :( so if anybody can help I would be grateful.
    Missy

Certifications: 15 credits NOCN Art and Design,Portrait.
    WIP: NOCN in Art and Design Advanced
  2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Sounds like it has the "To" and "Subject" fields but no box for you to type a message in. In the upper right-hand corner of the Yahoo mail page, you should see a link called "Help". Click that. Among other things, there should be a method of contacting Yahoo for assistance.

Of course, considering some of your other posts that indicating that your computer maybe be compromised with a virus or other malware, it might not be yahoo so much as your computer. Just a thought.

Certifications: A+ and Network+