commsupport

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by mightywha, Oct 23, 2010.

1. mightywha

mightywha New Member

I'm on the Commsupport 6 day CCNA course as of tomorrow morning and I can't wait to get cracking. Unfortunately I've not had as much time as I'd have liked to prepare for it, but over the months I've done a reasonable amount of study so I'm not going into it completely ill-prepared. I'm hoping that this is going to allow me to get to grips with everything I've gone through in my studies so far with a view to finally taking the exam November.
    Lets get going!!!
    Obviously I'll let you know my opinion of the course on completion.

WIP: CCNA
  2. TheITCrowd

TheITCrowd Kilobyte Poster

I did a course with them a few years back in Manchester, really enjoyed it. Be prepared to have your head filled very quickly with lots of information.... Fast paced course with lots of oppertunity to ask questions, equipment was very good. Enjoy, good luck with the exam in November.

:D

Certifications: Network + |CCNA |MCTS-70-680,MCTS-70-401, MCTS-70-656, MCTS-70-351 |HP AIS ProCurve Networking -2011 | HP2-896 |VCD-CP27|JNCIA |Hewlett Packard ASE - Network Infrastructure (2011)
    WIP: 642-813
  3. force1

force1 Bit Poster

so? how did it go??

Certifications: 70-647
    WIP: 70-640, 70-642, 70-643